Effective in treating dry, rough, scaling feet.
This formula with Dermal Infusion Technology® contains Clotrimazole, an effective anti-fungal agent, effective in treating dry, rough, scratchy, sand-paper like skin prone to fungal infections. Also contains Urea to help lock in moisture. Ideal for Diabetics, seniors and those who are immuno-compromised.
Size: 125 ml
Skin Type & Condition:
- For dry, rough, scaling, unsightly skin.
- For superficial cracking, sandpaper like, scaling, coarse conditions.
- Bare feet exposed in gyms, saunas, pools, hotel rooms, change rooms, airport security, etc.
- The treatment for individuals prone to fungal infections: Diabetics, atopic dermatitis sufferers, etc.
- For wearers of sandals or flip-flops and those who walk barefoot on a regular basis.
Features & Benefits:
- Enriched with patented Spiraleen, a unique antimicrobial ‘end product’ concentrate, exclusively from Footlogix. This bioactive micro algae is specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to skin and nails.
- Spiraleen works by inhibiting the invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthier, happier feet. The product does not disrupt the natural flora of the skin.
- Dermal Infusion Technology is uniquely non occlusive, allowing the skin to transpire and maintain its primary function – protection.
- Further, the Dermal Infusion Technology delivers this non greasy apply & go formula where it is most needed, deep into the layers of the epidermis quickly.
- Non-drying. Ideal for people with diabetes. Non-allegenic.
- Contains CoQ10: an effective ingredient which increases the strength of the skin and fights free radicals.